Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
With a startup spirit andcurious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable – Process Associate - German!
• Processing of PO and Non-PO invoices: performing primary review against set guidelines; performing online checks as specified – eg. duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address; accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices; process invoice in the ERP system
• Reconciliations and reporting;
• Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting as well as ad hoc reporting;
• Resolution of queries received from retained business in Helpdesk tool;
• Vendor statement reconciliations;
• Phone interactions with suppliers and internal teams on different queries;
• Experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting/Finance – required
• Language German knowledge, minimum level B2 is required; English B2 knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills – required
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
• Accurate, logical problem solver;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.