Accounts Payable with German
Middle (2-5 ani)
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for an Accounts Payable (German Speaker).
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More thanemployees serve across 53 delivery centers.
- PO Invoice processing and responsible for coding NON-PO invoices using the ERP Accounting System;
- Perform Travel and Expenses activities;
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner;
- Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests, if needed;
- Supplier liaison via telephone and email communication;
- Discuss with line Manager and complete monthly and yearly Objectives and Performance;
- Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes on the process;
- Other PTP related reports such as: RTV report, Workflow allocation, VIM Follow-up report, Late payment fees report, Duplicate check.
- Minimum one-year solid Accounts Payable experience;
- Good command of German (at least B1 – B2) and English;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communications and development skills;
- Flexible approach;
- Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable systems preferable;
- Good all-round Excel skills.
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Teambuilding and Christmas parties;
- Bonuses for your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized, but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.