Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultantlients, having locations in Romania and teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Academic record in Accounting, Finance, (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest);
- French: Advanced level;
- Experience in accountant payable activities;
- Basic experience in accounting activity;
- Ability to learn fast and act as a responsible team player.
- Payment / banking data check & follow-up;
- Data accuracy check with strong emphases on productivity;
- Follow-up complaints;
- Accounting entries for invoices corrections;
- Daily VAT reports and controls.