Accounts Payable Travel & Expense Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The AP Travel and Expense Analyst is responsible for performing accounting and administrative tasks related to efficient and timely processing of all Travel and Expense reports. In connection with this role, the analyst will also process credit card applications, system maintenance, and customer support of the T&E Credit Card program.
This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to employee reimbursements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review all expense reports for accuracy and completeness through the SAP ERP system;
- Follow up on all open, approved and rejected expense reports over 90 days old;
- Perform random audit of expense reports in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures;
- Provide copies of expense reports for all companies within Cameron Group for internal/external audits when required;
- Process all application requests and issue credit cards for T&E card program in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures;
- Cancel cards when directed to by AP Accountant in accordance with company policy;
- Assist customers with invoice and monthly statement requests, or fraud/chargeback inquiries
- Respond to Helpdesk inquiries regarding all T&E policies and processes , and educate internal users on the use of the online training and information as needed;
- Responsible for monitoring all exception reports and reporting exceptions to AP management team in a timely manner;
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each Finance Hub supported country’s legal requirements for document storage;
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX;
- Perform special projects or other tasks as required;
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 2+ years of finance and accounting experience in a multinational company/shared service center with emphasis on processing travel and expense reports;
- 1+ years of SAP or other ERP system application;
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to handle high-volume of data in a face paced environment;
- Adaptable to learning new software applications;
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Language requirements: Fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus;
- A disciplined self-starter with an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment;
- Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors;
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity;
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees;
- Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
- Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry.