JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST with GERMAN
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Responsible with the process of compliant invoices (as per internal defined procedures);
- Assists vendors in inquiries regarding accounts payable and any related matters;
- Prepares reports and ensures posting for different types of debit notes (COPQ, vendor returns and price differences);
- Performs quality controls demonstrating accuracy and activity reports on accounts payable;
- Supports month-end closing process (accrual files, FR15);
- Monitors Goods Received Not Invoiced account: ensures its accuracy and completeness;
- Supports posting adjustments to align the entries to the Purchased Orders and related book-ins;
- Responsible with Vendor Reconciliations: received and reconciles vendor statements;
- Reviews and reports vendor reconciliation results.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounts payable or general accounting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and identifying work priorities;
- Fluent in English and German (both written and verbal).