Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
București; Bulevardul Timișoara, București
We are regularly hiring experienced Accounts Payable Business Partner Analysts in our AFI Park offices, Bucharest. If you are interesting for this position please apply here!
Our Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst is responsible for processing all AP inquiries submitted from internal/external customers of the AP department. This position will assist in researching duplicate payments, investigate missing invoices, and maintaining customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Help desk inquiries within the agreed upon Finance Hub Service Level Agreements;
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now help desk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member
- Research the inquiries, update the ticket, call the vendor back with the appropriate information and close the ticket
- Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement
- Process customer credit memos
- Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.
- Provide necessary AP training to business departments
- Provide guidance/training to AP staff in case of knowledge transfers, new employees or procedure changes.
*Minimum Job Qualifications