Purpose of role:
To transact the Accounts Payable process by booking and preparing invoices for allocated countries while adhering to quality standards and interfacing with customers as required.
• University degree, Fluent in English OR Russian all writing and speaking.
• Any other foreign language is a plus.
• Knowledge of accounting policies, practices and systems as well as familiarity with spreadsheet applications is a plus.
• Organized and detail oriented individual who works well in a dynamic team environment to resolve problems.
• Work independently and with other organization
• Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with the other colleagues from our internal departments
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedure)
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year-end closing
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management.
Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential.
Familiarity with Oracle Financials is essential.
3-5 years accounting experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent.
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you!