Accounts Receivable Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The new Molson Coors Shared Service Center, located in the Global City Business Park of Bucharest – (Pipera area) - will house the teams responsible for the execution and handling of specific operational tasks - such as Accounting, Financial and Human Resources - for the Molson Coors group across the world.
Molson Coors Europe, represented in Romania by Bergenbier ., is one of the biggest brewing companies of the world, which brews and sells beer on the Romanian market since, and Molson Coors is one of the leading brewers globally with a history that dates back tIn Europe, Molson Coors has a strong presence in all the markets, including in Romania, where it locally brews beer through Bergenbier . company.
In 2016 Molson Coors started operations of the SSC with the aim of becoming one of the best Shared Service Centers in Romania. This SSC will support Molson Coors globally in areas like HR, Financial and Accounting.
The most iconic brands of Molson Coors’ portfolio internationally are: Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, Staropramen, Bergenbier, Jelen, Kamenitza that and other specialties like Blue Moon, Franciscan Well or Doom Bar.
We are challenging you to refine your professional experience in our Business Shared Services Center!
So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a team that challenges the unexpected like we do, then we want to meet you!
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing; as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges;
- Deductions management; carrying out the specific month-close activities, such as journal posting and account reconciliation, processing of all invoicing requests (debit or credit memos) as per agreed timelines and business needs;
- Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners;
- Bad Debt management / Processing of Bad Debt w/offs;
- Direct involvement in the Rebates process - both transactional and reporting.
And now the qualifications:
- English language level - B2
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability;
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills;
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field;
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis;
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN;
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness ………and lots of free beer.