• Ensure timely and accurate processing of 3rd party supplier invoices and of employee expense claims in Oracle;
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies, utilizing various tools including Oracle master data and other data lookups;
• Investigate and take action over the aged AP balances with suppliers and Financial Controllers;
• Manage suppliers’ queries in terms of invoices, payments and SOA;
• Assisting in Month-end reports & closing activities;
• Ad hoc projects as required by region or group finance;
• Provide audit files as requested and resolve audit issues identified;
• Ensure strict compliance with internal controls policies.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in working in a Finance/Accounts Payable department or in complex accounting processes;
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Proficient in English; advanced Spanish/French/German language skills are an advantage;
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system);
• Team player, able to work in a fast pace changing environment and with tight deadlines.