As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be part of a dynamic team, responsible of the following:
- Performing timely and correct accounting activities;
- Conducting required internal controls;
- You will be the point of contact for the Account Payable issues/requests;
- Performing the preparation and updating the documentation of the processes;
- Actively participating to process efficiency improvement projects;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Work experience minimum 3 years in Litigations, Collections, Credit Management or Accounts Payable;
- Deep understanding of the bookings and performance of accounting analysis for accounts receivables but also for accounts payable;
-Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good, SAP experience is appreciated and considered an advantage;
- Foreign languages knowledge: French – B2/C1, English – B1/ B2; (German would be a plus);
-Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
-Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under time pressure.