We are looking for a talented Accounts Assistant to join us in Iasi, our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants who mainly works with creative and technology businesses, their Head Office is in London and they want to expand their team, they would like somebody with British Accountancy experience or somebody who has a qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT or a degree in Master Business Administration.
This a full-time position with the excellent ongoing opportunity of professional development and support.
The working hours will be standard UK hours 8:30am – 5:30pm or 9am-6pm (Monday – Friday)
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the finance department of a number of companies based in the UK.
The role involves working with cloud-based accounting systems and, the online accounting Apps that integrate with them, as well as financial analysis to an advanced level within Excel. As well as developing their current bookkeeping experience, the employee will gain extensive experience of the latest accounting technologies.
Purchase and Expenses Ledgers:
- Entering purchase invoices and staff expense claims into the company accounting system using a combination of QuickBooks, Xero and Receipt Bank Purchase.
- Reconciling supplier statements with client ledgers.
- Investigating debit balances on eth ledger where arising.
- All posting should comply with UK Vat rules.
- Liaising with our outsourced payroll company to ensure Client payroll is completed correctly and salaries and Paye are posted to the relevant client accounting system.
Client Credit Control
- Where required, email a reminder to our clients about unpaid invoices on the due date.
- Continue weekly emails for overdue invoices still not paid and if necessary speak to clients to chase for payment.
- Credit control
- Email a reminder to clients re unpaid invoices on the due date. Continue weekly emails for overdue invoices still not paid and if necessary speak to clients to chase for payment.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Completing monthly bank reconciliation to the bank accounts for Redfin clients.
- For Redfin Clients, prepare the quarterly Vat return and review vat postings to ensure comply with UK Vat rules.
- Reconcile the Vat balance payable to the trial balance vat creditor
- Balance Sheet Analysis for Redfin Clients
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of the following balance sheet a/c’s:
- Previous responsibilities in similar roles
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced English Language.
- Good knowledge of the English accounting system is an advantage.
- Pc Operation:
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of organizational programs.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Solid knowledge in the field of specific IT applications.
- Organization capabilities
- Intelligence (logical thinking, memory, analysis and synthesis capacity).
- Experience in working on multiple domains simultaneously.
- Fairness, tenacity, seriousness, optimism.
- Team spirit
- Perseverance, patience
- Perspicacity, planning skills
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Medical subscription
- Shopping vouchers
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!