We are currently seeking an experienced accounting professional with a background in financial accounting to join our local Team in Iasi. The ideal candidate is output-focused, goal-oriented, proactive, organized, flexible, and eager to take on new challenges working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. He/she will provide support related to reporting, recording, and analysis of the consolidated financial statements of the company while focusing on process improvement, accuracy, and timeliness.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collection, consolidation, and reporting of financial information;
- Compiles and distributes internal financial reports for senior leadership;
- Performs monthly/quarterly reconciliations and journal entries as assigned;
- Assist with ad hoc requests as related to financial analysis and other special projects;
- Processing corporate purchase orders, check requests, and invoices;
- Provide support for internal and external audits and quarterly review process;
- Helps with maintenance and documentation of compliance with internal control over financial report in accordance with standards.
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- University degree in accounting or related field;
- 2-5 years of experience in accounting-based or general ledger role;
- Intermediate to advanced . Excel skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time;
- Ability to handle completion of tasks under the pressure of tight deadlines and flexibility to handle changing priorities;
- Customer service-oriented attitude.