Accounting Senior Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Accounting Senior Analyst
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector. Finance is more than just a support function at Dell so i f you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounting Senior Analyst in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- You will have an integral role to play in the accounting team. Working with a number of key Dell sites, you will be part of a team which is responsible for the accounting process of several EMEA entities. Main duties will include:
- Manage the statutory process for legal entities, including review of financial statements and tax returns, identification and reporting of adjustments required. Preparation statutory review in order to align the management and statutory reporting
- Review management accounts in line with USGAAP, monitor and analyze P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements
- Preparation General Ledger Account Reconciliations , review and follow up
- Preparation and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements
- External audit support
- Actively support new system implementation; process standardization and improvements
- 3+ years of Accounting and Finance experience.
- Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery
- Command skills & financial acumen to work in a growing business model
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent in English
- Part or fully qualified accountant( ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) considered as an advantage
- Prior experience of an Accounting Shared Services and of in-country accounting support is an advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.