Ensure the management of GSK's financial and accounting activity, in compliance with the accounting rules and fiscal legislation and the management of financial services for GSK Romania. Coordinating the Reporting processes for the Romanian Pharma division. Coordination, management and development of the accounting and reporting team (coordination, coaching, support).
• Develops and implements the accounting policies, procedures and instructions of the company and organizes and supervises the activities of the accounting reporting team, for the purpose of organizing the financial and accounting activities in compliance to the rules, internal procedures and needs of the company management;
• Manages the preparation of company’s financial and Ensures on-time submission of the financial statements, tax contributions, etc. Managing of the transfer prices and transfer pricing policy for statutory purposes;
• Ensuring financial management from a monthly reporting point of view, and the IFRS consolidated results for Romania that are pursuant to the corporate regulations (P&L accounts, balance sheets and liquidity monitoring); Controls accounting records in accordance with IFRS and local legislation;
• Monitors tax and accounting legislation and informs and advises the Company on how this impacts the business;
• Monitors closely GSK financial results and profitability analysis on monthly bases. Prepares reports and regularly updates the management of the results/ propose ways for further improvement;
• Support in generating the impact of business dynamics, business performance in general and decisions supporting the Pharma commercial divisions;
• Annual management of company projects: implementation of new systems, auditors (GIA, PWC, IBM), introduction to business, etc;
• Coordination, management and development of the accounting and reporting team (coordination, coaching, support).
• University degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Four to five years of experience in a similar field;
• 2+ years of managerial experience;
• In-depth knowledge of IAS, IFRS, Romanian tax and accounting legislation;
• Experience in team projects with leading responsibilities;
• High level of computer literacy (Advanced Excel skills);
• Fluent both in English and Romanian;
• ERP experience – SUN/SAP will be advantage;
• CFA and other relevant qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) are an advantage.
• People management skills;
• Ability to take responsibility and make decisions;
• Ability to deal with complexity;
• Problem-solving abilities & analytical skills;
• Client orientation.
At GSK our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspire