Accounting Policy & Financial Reporting Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As our new colleague, you will be in charge with:
- For Technical Accounting and Policy Leadership:
- Assist global implementation efforts of new accounting standards across Garrett. This includes partnering with business units to perform impact assessment of critical accounting proposals and supporting comment letters efforts.
- Assist educational efforts to roll-out new accounting guidance across Garrett.
- Provide technical accounting support and oversight.
- Assist in drafting accounting policies for new accounting pronouncements and ensure that existing policies reflect current accounting guidance.
- Assist in external benchmarking projects and partner with functional/business groups to evaluate and implement best practices.
- Assist process improvement initiatives with focus on process standardization and streamlining.
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings as well as the preparation of financial information.
- For Global Controllership Learning Leadership:
- Assist in global Controllership Learning efforts to provide a high-quality training program for the Finance organization.
- Partner with the business units to develop relevant and tailored training materials.
- Drive successful project management rigor and milestone adherence on program setup and roll-out
If you wish to be part of our team, we are offering:
- Training programs;
- Career growth opportunities on various exciting projects or in the people management area;
- Experienced leaders to help you guide and support your professional development;
- Diverse, international and multicultural work environment;
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment full of challenging and interesting work;
To become our new colleague, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance
- Extensive experience working with US GAAP accounting standards is mandatory
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with accounting and/or finance
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience in multinational public accounting firm with service to mid or large public companies or similar role in Corporate Controllers organization
- Experience with internal controls and SOX requirements.
We value employees that have:
- CPA or equivalent certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Leadership experience in supervisory or management role within a matrix organization
- Ability to view complex/conflicting data, identify issues and propose solutions/alternatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and drive process improvement
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates integrative thinking and intelligent risk taking
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Communicates clearly and succinctly using written and verbal skills to influence, negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Do you have experience working in US GAAP? How much experience do you have in this area?
- Do you have experience with SOX and Internal Controls? How much experience do you have in this area?