Accounting & Controlling Consultant with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
You will be part of our team working closely with colleagues from BearingPoint Germany for the Federal Administration of the German Government.
- Continuous further development of the reports of financial controlling according to the requirements of internal and external report receivers
- Quality assurance of data and processes in financial accounting and controlling
- Ad-hoc support for the specific areas on business management issues
- Monitoring the implementation of the improvement measures in finance and controlling
- Support of evaluations and analyzes in the context of process control of finance and accounting
- Coaching the client in the context of planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- Continuously improvement of the financial and cost accounting system and processes as well as the management reporting
- More than 1 years proven consulting experience in financial accounting or controlling;
- English and German at an Advanced level both written and spoken;
- Availability to travel extensively to Berlin (from Monday to Thursday) on a weekly basis.
- Approximately 1 year or more of experience and knowledge of one or more of the following: cost accounting, financial accounting, financial processes, planning and budgeting, management reporting, operational controlling, annual accounting processes
- Experience or background at public management and administration
- Initial experiences in ERP-System (SAP etc.)
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!