Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department. May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Keys data into automated system and verifies input;
• Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc;
• Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed;
• Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items;
• Posts ledger and general journal entries;
• Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility;
• All other duties as assigned.
Our future colleague should have the following profile:
• Business / Economics or related field graduate;
• Rigorous and hardworking;
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Basic knowledge in EXCEL/SAP;
• Good level of English and Italian;
•Experience in Accounts Payable would be a plus.