Accounting Analyst with Serbian/Montenegrin
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
This role will provide accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts & maintaining appropriate
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate
- Analyses information and varianceIdentify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptio
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data
- Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy.
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptioProvide input and implement solutions.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years work experience within Finance;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- English level B, Serbian/Montenegrin B2
- Good MS Office knowledge
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Willing to accept that we are in a "start-up" and can pivot as priorities do change while in this mode
- Required to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel as needed for work shadowing and to support business issue
- High level of professionalism
- Solid understanding and respect of policies and controls
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding and willingness to "speak with data" and be metric driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skillEnglish required, French preferred
- Time management skills
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Team oriented, "whatever it takes" attitude, collaborative and gets results