Accounting Analyst with English & Italian - Iasi
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting.
- F&A studies preferred.
- Proficient level of English and Italian.
- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically within an environment of changing priorities.
- Evidence of organizational, problem-solving, time management and analytical skills.
- Previous experience of handling customer queries face to face or telephone.
- Experience using computer applications used in performance of role.
- Advanced Excel.
- Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Performs a variety of complex finance & accounting functions within the Accounting department.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective to identify solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
- Generally domestic scope/accountability.
- Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports.
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis.
- Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
- Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes.
- Prepares and analyzes tax records and reports.
- Prepares local, state and federal tax returns.
- Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports.
- Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignments.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- What is your level of English on a scale from 1 (Beginner) to 5 (Advanced) ?
- What is your level of Italian on a scale from 1 (Beginner) to 5 (Advanced) ?