Accounting Analyst (General Ledger / GL with SAP)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Business Degree and 1-3 years experience required.
- Experience with or knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Knowledge of accounting, SFAS Rules.
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English language skills (B2 required, C1 preferred)
- Time management skills.
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Analyses information and variances. Identify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
- Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy.
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions. Provide input and implement solutions.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.