Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
- coordinating various AR (account receivables) and GL (general ledger) processes according to the tasks assigned by the manager;
- various accounting processes conducted as per the instructions of the manager:
Lead internal / external calls with customers to close on a particular dispute;
- analyzing bank statements, posting and clearing bank incoming payments and any other task related to cash accounting activities and AR activities;
- complete understanding of invoice dispute resolution process;
- performing various calculations required by the accounting and finance processes and preparing the necessary journal entries especially related to AR activities;
- document preparation and review to make sure they are compliant to all policies, local GAPS and IFRS;
- ensures timely receipt of Accounts Receivables;
- maintains individual A/R account control through coordination with internal and external customers;
- maintains individual A/R account control through coordination with internal and external customers. Reports collection results and issues to management including resolution recommendations in a timely manner;
- monthly preparation of the account reconciliations assigned;
- any activity either on accounting, controlling or financial analysis required by the manager during the regular accounting process;
- month end workings preparation for corporate reporting and financial statements preparation and analysis;
- working with the auditors for providing any information or documents required during any type of audit on any supported site in SSC;
- being involved and responsible for properly archiving the documents according to all policies and the particular site procedures;
- preparing any reports or documents required by the manager in relation to the job assigned.
- Business/ Economic university graduate & Accounting studies represent an advantage;
- 2 years experience in a finance related position;
- good Computer knowledge at a user level;
- very Good communication skills;
- ability to work in a team, but also the ability to develop a personal asigned project;
- accuracy and detail oriented person;
- very good organisational skills;
- good command of written and spoken English;
- any other foreign language knowledge is an advantage;
- ability to learn fast and and react pro-actively to unpredictable situations or projects and resistance to work under time pressure;
- complete understanding of invoice dispute resolution process will be considered an advantage;
- previous responsibilities in the area of AR regular/month end processes will be considered an advantage.
* . Celestica (Romania) . respects the confidentiality of personal information provided in accordance with Directive CE/95/46 and the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information, implemented by Law nthe protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information with subsequent amendments and provisions of DirectiveEC concerning the processing of personal and privacy information in the electronic communications field implemented by Law nHowever, by sending your resume or personal profile you give your consent regarding the collection, use and verification by the undersigned to process those personal information as part of the recruitment process.
** Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.