DB Schenker is looking for German speakers
Entry (0-2 ani)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs
- Developing good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project)
- Actively seeking opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
- Taking responsibility for own professional development and growth
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines
- Very good German and English language skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Good problem solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Customer orientated approach and very good communication skills
- Genuine interest in developing a career in finance within a multinational environment and willingness to learn
Looking forward to receiving your application!
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- What are your salary expectations for this position?