Accountant with Czech or Slovak
Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, cehă, slovacă
DB Schenker Global Business Services Bucharest is the partner for accounting excellence and support activities for international logistics. Together we aim to become the global reference in business services. We can ship your passion and skills to a promising future.
We partner with our customers to design best in class finance and accounting services, sales and business services and operations support from across the group. Together as ONE TEAM, we are HERE TO MOVE.
- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs;
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality;
- Being member of the respective transition team to relocate accounting activities to Bucharest.
- Nice to have previous experience in Finance/Accounting;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines;
- Very good English and Czech or Slovakian language skills;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Studies in the field of accounting, finance and economics are a plus.