Accountant Specialist with Slovenian
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Job Holder is accountable for providing effective and efficient Accounts Payable and services and project activities within Global Solutions Finance and for Corporate functions, Business Divisions suppliers and customers.
The scope of duties for Job Holder encompass:
- Providing complex Accounts Payable services as part of Global Solutions Finance:
- Processing of complex documents related to suppliers from the receiving moment in Global Solutions up to the moment of payment;
- Performs checks assigned in accordance with the internal control system;
- Prepares accounting reports for team activity;
- Prepares key performance indicators reports, issue lists, to do lists, improvement lists;
- Ensures delivery of reports and documents required by internal and external audit;
- Checks the junior’s colleague’s postings and informs them on errors correction.
- Formal and detailed check of the allocated documents and the issues related to documents if is necessary;
- Performs 3-way-matching between the purchase order, goods receipt/services entry sheet and invoice in order to post the invoice;
- Checks the status of the parked invoices according with procedures;
- Checks and updates the status of the invoices blocked for payment according to procedures;
- Responsible for the accurate, complete and on time processing of the documents received, according with legal provisions and OMV Petrom internal procedures;
- Checks the documents proposed for payments, confirms / doesn’t confirm the payments proceeding for the own documents and solve the identified issues if it is the case;
- Checks into the system, after the payment day, if the posted payments are according to the payment proposal sent to the Treasury Department;
- Posts the down payments and sends the information to the departments involved in the process, when is the case;
- Actively participates in the reconciliation of the transactions and balance for vendors;
- Checks and corrects, if necessary, the postings in debit or credit GL accounts;
- Requests the update of OMV Petrom vendor master data, based on documents;
- Checks the accuracy of the GL accounts used for receptions created into the system;
- Responsible for monthly check of the GL accounts under Accounts Payable department responsibility and corrects any errors;
- Performs OPEX / CAPEX GL accounts reclassifications;
- University graduate level educational background or equivalent education along with large occupational experience in the related field;
- Nonacademic education / background in the field and profound occupational experience.
- Advanced level (C2) of Slovenian and English language knowledge or medium (B1) level of Romanian language knowledge.
- 5 years overall working experience and minimum 2 - 3 year of practical experience in Accounts Payable department related processes;
- Experience with at least one Accounting software;
- Good knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook);
- Basic project management skills;
- Very good knowledge of posting, clearing, checking, reporting and Accounts Payable key user transactions in SAP FI / MM modules used in own activity and general knowledge of specific transactions / interfaces on team level;
- Very good understanding of chart of accounts applicable on company level and knowledge of specific Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable GL accounts;
- Very good knowledge in payables accounting and customer accounting (Local Accounting Standards and / or IFRS);
- Proven ability to adjust to complex new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting;
- Able to work for more than one company code or able to handle processes with high level of complexity;
Acest job nu mai este activ.