Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Our client is a major foreign investments group in retail real estate in Romania.
• This position will support the Property Manager and HQ Finance department as a whole by providing planning, research and reporting across the shopping center activities and development.
• Operate effectively within full cycle in the accounts payable environment.
• Lease contracts management & tenants invoicing
• Credit collection (collection & overdue analysis and reports)
• Tenant liaison & communication (notices, guarantees etc.)
• Suppliers contracts management & Invoices approval
• Tenants operational costs bookkeeping and regularization
• Daily receivables payments processing into accounting software
• Monthly payments forecast and costs analysis
• Reporting directly to Property Manager
• Attention to details while maintaining a big picture orientation.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• University degree and a professional accounting qualification are nice to have
• Fundamental real estate concepts related to law, principles and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• 3+ years general Accounting experience required
• Experience with real estate databases is nice to have
• Very good communication skills, English language
Our customer offers a very good compensation package.