Accountant - German Language
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Toluna is currently looking for an Accountant to support the business from our German office in Hamburg, position based in Timisoara.
- Prepare and issue monthly IFRS accounts for Hamburg office;
- Accounts payable: book supplier invoices, ask for approval, prepare payment; be the main contact for AP;
- Travel expenses: book expenses; make sure expenses are approved; pay expenses
- Accruals; Prepayments; General Ledger entries;
- Intangible, tangible and financial assets;
- General Ledger entries;
- Payroll entries and preparation of payments;
- Bank entries on a daily basis;
- Liaise with external service providers for quarterly VAT accounting entries and VAT payment;
- Issue Intercompany invoices; book Intercompany invoices; reconcile Intercompany accounts;
- Manage local cash flow and apply management’s instructions, prepare the weekly cash report. Cash planning. Prepare payments on the on-line banking system;
- Meet deadlines and ensure assistance in relation to the preparation of annual statutory accounts and year-end tax computation;
- Liaise with banks, auditors, external service providers and tax advisors on cash, accounting, fiscal, payroll and legal matters.
Your abilities need to be:
- Fluent level for German;
- At least a medium level for English language;
- Demonstrable experience in book keeping, and having successfully held a position of Assistant Accountant or equivalent in a similar size organization; experience on German GAAP is a plus.
- Proactive and acts on own initiative; able to identify and solve issues in a timely manner;
- High attention to detail and ability to work within strict deadlines with a minimum of supervision;
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships;
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally at all levels;
- To demonstrate excellent IT skills, in particular Excel.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!