Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Global Technical Closing and Reporting team, you will provide support to the AGCS Financial Department, having the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all IFRS, GAAP and Statutory closing and reporting tasks related to own area of responsibility are accurate and timely on a global level Organize and execute the closing process to complete premium and commission (pipeline process);
- Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations;
- Reconcile and resolve intercompany transactions within the affiliated company group;
- Monthly legal entity close submission activities, including posting accruals, manual adjustments and other accounting transactions;
- Check and control the underwriting result and the insurance technical balance sheet for legal companies or Branches of plausibility; analyzes and solves or explains obstacles and reports on special effects;
- Document application of policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Fully reconcile and substantiate all assigned accounts. Archive records to satisfy audit statuary requirements.
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume;
- Knowledge of SAP BW / SAP FI would be a plus;
- Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations;
- Experience in Insurance financial statements (would be a plus);
- In progress with ACCA/CIMA (would be a plus).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- German and/or French language skills are considered a plus.
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp;
- Self-managed, responsible and solution orientated;
- The ability to deal with complex processes in a fast changing environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.