Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The role of Romanian Financial Representative reports to the Romanian Financial Accountant, and is a key member of the European Finance team, supporting the finance function in Bucharest and Brasov offices. Xperi requires a highly professional and organized Financial representative who has completed or part completed an Accounting Degree qualification. Experience of Accounting in a multinational environment would be a distinct advantage. The successful candidate will be detailed and organized with experience in Accounts Payable, General Ledger and ideally Fixed Assets. The successful candidate will be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, will have a working knowledge of financial systems - ideally having experience of Syspro, or a similar ERP system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for accurate and timely entry of invoices into the Accounts Payable system.
- Obtains invoice approval as required from managers based locally and across Europe.
- Receipting of goods/services received within the ERP system.
- Fixed Asset preparation and month end reconciliations.
- Preparation and timely entry of GL Journals.
- Expense processing and reporting.
- Support to the Global Xperi finance team on preparation of accurate and timely information. Assisting and providing back-up support for month/quarter/year end close.
- Point of contact for internal and external audit queries.
- Support the Financial Accountant in relation with local Statutory Accounting company.
- Participation in process improvement and other projects.
- Support to the local finance team on specific and Ad-hoc duties.
- Follow the company policies and procedure and also comply with local financial legal requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Focus on quality and coordination.
- Naturally organized and detailed.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and targets.
- Initiative taking & flexibility.
- Business Qualification to Degree or Diploma level.
- Qualified/part qualified Accounting Technician.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Accounting degree or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar role (GL, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable) would be a distinct advantage.
- Prior experience in a multinational environment would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Syspro (ideally) or similar ledger accounting package.
- Experience of Concur is a plus.