Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers adding attention to detail in every task.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way Axway can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success on the IT market.
- Introduce data in UNIT4 Coda Financials, an award-winning suite of best-of-class financial management software, which provides real-time financial visibility and control across people, processes and systems. So your role will be to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Prepare and submit quarterly/monthly reports;
- 1 - 2 years experience in accounting;
- Good organizing abilities;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Good knowledge of English, French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (. SAP);
- Motivated for a long-term career in Axway.
- Qualifications (CECCAR, ACCA or CFA) is a plus,
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field;
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- Work from home policy;
- More paid vacation - 25 days/ year;
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!