Detalii loc de munca
Sustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
As a Morningstar’s ESG center of excellence, we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.
In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes. For more information, visit
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks as per local requirements
- Posting in the accounting software: invoices from internal and external suppliers, petty cash documents, other accounting documents
- Ensure proper documentation for invoices and other financial documents.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of bank statements, petty cash, and suppliers accounts
- Check and archive primary documents (invoices, petty cash documents) in line with internal processes and procedures.
- Check employee expense reports and assure internal and fiscal requirements are met and post them in the accounting system.
- Involvement in the preparation of the VAT statements and other tax statements for the local authorities
- Assists accounting department during month-end closing and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Assist with audit projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3-4 years of working experience in accounting department (multinational environment preferred)
- Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms and related processes.
- Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail • Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, level C1 is a must
- Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point