Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in primary accounting , preferably with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a collection or financial/banking institution;
- University degree;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize work and to work independently and in a team;
- Superior organizational, problem solving;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing)
- Checking the bank account balance with suppliers balance; following the regular payment to be made on time;
- Checking the general company expenses and the ones for portfolio recovery activity
- Drafting and centralization of travelling bookings expenses; car / fuel expenses
- Liaison with external accounting company and bank representatives; weekly accounting documents hand-over & archiving
- Input the payments for suppliers in electronic banking - if needed
- Drafting several accounting / financial reports and offer support to reporting team
- Proper archiving of the company documents (contracts, invoices ,etc);
- On request, data introduction, prepare and administrate databases, internal reporting, etc;
- Follow up and maintain a general understanding of local laws and regulations, and follow up reports of major changes in local regulation with impact on the business;
- Preparing all reports given to fiscal authorities;
- performs other professional activities at the request of the superior for performing in optimal conditions the activity;
- Design, maintain and revise internal routines based on local accounting standards and anti-corruption regulations.
- The possibility of professional development within a young, dynamic, and international team;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Competitive salary package
About the Company
B2 Kapital Portfolio Management is part of an international group (B2 Holding) and is responsible for managing secured debt recoveries for portfolios ultimately held in the Romanian market.
The group is a leading pan-European debt specialist, providing debt solutions for banks and institutional credit providers and since starting its activities has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the non-performing debt markets where the Group operates.
B2 Holding has operations and offices in 16 countries in Europe as well as an additional 3 countries with portfolios and has a stated strategy for further growth, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe.