Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- The person we seek is focused
- Attentive to details
- We are looking for someone that has willingness to learn
- Being firm and working in a fixed structure is a must have.
What we offer
- International environment
- Challenging projects
- A fast-growing company outlook and huge personal growth potential
- A competitive, dynamic & awesome team, a fun, flexible and relaxed work environment
- A central office location in Bucharest
- Premium medical insurance.
Our new colleague should have experience (or willingness/ability to learn) in regards to:
- Danish book-keeping rules
- Danish VAT rules
- Danish salaries, taxation rules in regard to employees, mileage, vacation pay/rules etc
- Excel skills necessary to do the monthly reporting (. skills in Power Query/Power Pivot)
- Cash flow forecast
- Knowledge of E-conomic is a PLUS, but not a must (it is easy to learn)
We currently have 1 Primary company in Denmark with 2 subsidiaries, 1 in Romania, 1 in for Export sales also in Denmark.
You will receive a minimum 2 weeks' training from our current Romanian colleague and 1 week in our Danish office, which will also help align expectations going forward and help influence how we do our international bookkeeping.
- Several years of experience with handling Romanian bookkeeping, salaries, taxes
- Excel skills necessary
- Solid references from previous employers
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
Bucharest, Romania (Central Office – Victoriei)
Adding a motivation letter is a big plus!