Salariu brut pe luna
700 - 1000 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and motivated professional, with a ”Can Do” attitude, someone with passion for what they do and willing to grow.
PBF POWER SRL
PBF POWER SRL is owned by PBF Group . part of SFC Energy Group, specialized in switch mode power supply solutions and special coils.
PBF develops, manufactures and markets these power conversion solutions in the range from simple power supply units to high complex power systems to top-level producers of professional machines and equipment worldwide.
If YOU are:
- Graduate from Economics or other related fields.
- PC literate (MS Office – Excel, Word), SAP can be a plus.
- Excellent in English language.
- Accurate and precise, even under pressure.
- Well organized, able to respect deadlines and focused on details.
- Able to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Willing to further develop and adapt to new tasks and requirements.
We will ask YOU to join us to:
- Maintain records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting materials.
- Booking of the recurrent payable invoices.
- Raising outgoing invoices and send it to clients per email.
- Booking bank statements.
- Taking records of the expense reports.
- Register petty cash.
- Preparing and sending information for Intrastat to the external service provider.
- Monthly reconciliation of the AP/AR/cash - inter-company and trade.
- Support for other finance activities during period close, as required.
What WE can offer you:
- Attractive salary package depending on experience/competencies, meal tickets (15 RON/day), private health insurance and lots of other benefits included in collective labor contract.
- To become part of a dynamic team of about 60 people in a pleasant working place close to the Cluj city center.
- We also provide our employees with an inspiring working environment for further professional development stimulated with internal and external trainings.