Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
ZTE Corporation is China’s largest listed telecommunications equipment provider specializing in customized network solutions for telecom carriers worldwide.
ZTE Corporation has been founded in 1985 in Shenzen and now it has offices in 160 counties all over the world, and a no. of 85000 employees.
In Romania, ZTE is present since 2004 when it established its subsidiary ZTE Romania.
As one of the fastest growing global providers for telecommunications network solutions, ZTE is now looking for creative and dynamic professionals to join our team in Romania. You are welcome to apply for: Accountant position.
ZTE GROUP adopted advanced financial management system. Established Financial Service Share Center (SSC) in China in 2005 in order to lower the costs, improve efficiency, centralize repeat standard accounting procedure in one organization, and provide 360 degrees financial data support.
By joining ZTE Romania you will have the chance to learn and explore the financial systems implemented by our company.
Assure the accuracy of accounting records when preparing financial reports for management and statutory purpose.
Report to chief accountant and financial manager:
1. Cash management and banking transactions operations;
2. Bank account management (account changing, closing, opening etc.);
3. FOL (financial online) system related operations (ATT vouchers submitting, write booking entries);
4. Communication with SSC team regarding daily work issues, HQ requirements, regulation changes, etc.;
5. Documents filing;
6. Help chief accountant with auditing/ taxation/ inventory checking and other management tasks;
7. Keep up with changes in financial regulations, update knowledge, and share with financial team;
8. Perform any other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager and/or financial manager request.
Attitude and motivation: