Account Manager with Spanish
Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză - avansat, spaniolă - avansat, română - avansat
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of the major company values, and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them;
- A creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference;
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills;
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance);
- Paid vacation – 21 days/year
- iMac/ MacBook & iPhone
- 600 EUR/ year for holiday
- Assisting clients in creating/setting accounts and implementing software, with the support of the technical team;
- Analyze the e-commerce store to make sure the product meets the needs of the online shop;
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients throughout the entire collaboration;
- Keeping a high conversion rate for all accounts of paying customers;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in order to achieve the sales KPIs and increase the client portfolio;
- Find out in a proactive way the client needs and propose solution based offers;
- Applies the sales strategic plans in order to achieve the company’s key objectives;
- Gets involved in negotiating and concluding agreements with clients;
- Acts as a Customer Success player for dedicated accounts;
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in Spanish is a MUST speaking & writing
- Fluent in one other language: English or Romanian;
- Highly responsible, target and customer-oriented person;
- Communication abilities, analytical thinking, flexibility, opened for suggestions, positive thinking;
- Initiative, proactive, desire for continuous self-improvement;
- Results-oriented, efficiency and good organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Previous experience in eCommerce or SaaS platforms is an advantage;
- Previous experience in Email Marketing is an advantage;
- Familiarity with other CRM tools or platforms like Intercom, Trello, Salesforce, Pipedrive etc is an advantage;
Retargeting Biz is a marketing automation software that uses personalized triggered messages to increase sales for online shops. Or, simply put, it sends personalized messages to visitors, based on the actions they’re taking on your website. Sounds cool, huh?
The beauty of our service is that it was built especially for e-commerce websites and it has plugins for all major platforms, like Magento, PrestaShop, Shopify, OpenCart, WooCommerce, WPCommerce and many more. And yeah, it takes just 1 minute to install it.
Retargeting Biz offers features never before seen in the same platform, for an All-in-One marketing automation platform: Facebook & Instagram Dynamic Ads + Google Ads Remarketing through API, more than 15 email triggers like Cart Saver, Product of Interest, Cross-sell, Price Alert, Cart Abandonment Similar Products, Inactivity, Browsing Behaviour, Bounce Behaviour, Dynamic Subscription, Wishlist, Happy Birthday, Social Sale, Black Friday, 3 push notification triggers, automated and bulk SMS campaigns.
With over 3000 happy customers, we’re constantly improving our services and coming up with new and exciting features to help our customers better engage visitors and as a result, significantly increase their sales revenue. We have a strong presence in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, USA, and are looking to enter new markets.
Be a part of the fast-growing team behind this revolutionary product.