GE Healthcare is the $19 billion healthcare business of GE (NYSE: GE). As a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services. With over 100 years of experience in the healthcare industry and more thanemployees globally, the company helps improve outcomes more efficiently for patients, healthcare providers, researchers and life sciences companies around the world.
Account Manager (Medical Devices / based in Cluj)
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively developing and implementing sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships alliances with all accounts , such as hospitals or hospital groups, Government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations. Having specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well sales experience as an expert in the field will be necessary to execute this role.
This role will be located in Cluj, Romania.
• Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
• Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also department heads and CXO level personnel
• Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
• Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
• Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
• Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales
• Holder of Bachelor's Degree
• Significant experience of strategic sales in Healthcare (especially Diagnostics Imagining: USG / CT / MR / xRay)
• Proven key account management and project planning skills. Champion in closing large, complex, strategic deals.
• Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Proven track record on relationship building skills.
• High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
• Fluent in Romanian and English languages
• EU Work Permit
* opportunity to develop in multinational company
* flexible working environment