Account Manager (Life Science)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Account Manager (life science)
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: ourpeople are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Act as the primary point of contact and support for customers in the assigned region;
- Achieve sales target for the assigned region, customers and product – in line with company strategy;
- Product sales and support for roll-out of new product launches;
- Propose / implement specific promotional activities for customers & products within responsibility – . customer visits, customer seminars, demo activities, etc.;
- Continuously develop the level of expertise / product knowledge / market knowledge to be able to add value to the customer.
Who you are:
- University degree in Life Science: Chemistry / Microbiology;
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the Chemical / Life Science business with proven sales success;
- Laboratory experience in the field of Chemistry / Microbiology is an advantage;
- Strong Interpersonal skills (self-management, communication with impact & influencing, collaborative & teamwork, negotiation skills);
- Very good presentation skills;
- Driving license cat. B;
- Advanced knowledge of English and fluency in Romanian.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at .
In order to register as a candidate for the above job please apply directly to: