Access Systems Software Developer - VNI CE TSR
What we do?
* We develop software for Passive Access Start and Entry system for customers all over the world.
* We work closely with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project teams to deliver a high-quality PASE functionality.
* We are a young and friendly team using Agile methodology to plan and deliver our functionality. What do we need?
* Engineers with passion for the wireless communication who have experience in automotive embedded software development.
* Proven experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years);
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
* Advanced C programming skills;
* Basic electrical engineering knowledge;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
Would be a plus to have:
* Experience with wireless communication protocols;
* Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira;
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols;
* Problem solving skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.