Acceptance Manager (RAN/Rollout )
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1750 €
- Principle point of contact for acceptance of sites from TTO into the Connect44 NOC.
- Key interface across various functions, including Deployment, Operations, Site Design and the Shareholders, to ensure operational readiness of new sites on air.
- Maintain close links with internal fault management teams to ensure ownership and swift resolution of faults.
- Interface with internal problem management functions to identify potential resolution of systematic deployment faults and deployment defects.
- Operational Concession Management.
- 3rd Party Management of any sites which cannot be accepted.
- Direct liaison and regular contact with NOC Leads to ensure sites are accepted within contractual SLA’s.
- Submittal of relevant information to the Reporting team in compliance with reporting SLA’s.
- TTO acceptance analysis - liaison with 3rd party management layer for any obvious trends preventing successful site acceptance.
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in a RAN Swap / Rollout environment, including 2 years TTO / site acceptance experience.
- Good understanding of Operational Acceptance techniques and reporting requirements.
- ITIL / eTom knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent English spoken and written