Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
2nd line Specialist, Interactive TV Systems
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Your day to day:
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in the IPTV / VTV infrastructure of different Operators from the Vodafone Group and escalates to different vendors if necessary.
- Solves technical issues reported by the monitoring department (Front Office).
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex technical issues.
- Performs emergency recovery actions for components in the IPTV / VTV infrastructure.
- Captures logs and debug information from IPTV / VTV systems.
- Documents temporary and permanent fixes that were deployed.
- Develops custom scripts for the automation of certain operational tasks and service monitoring of the Interactive TV Systems.
- Troubleshooting issues in Production environments and verifying solutions. Providing top notch support for our customers. Utilizing knowledge and expertise to research and resolve issues in a timely manner in order to ensure customer's satisfaction.
- Performs emergency configuration actions in order to solve issues raised after the deployment of changes or during incidents impacting the IPTV / VTV infrastructure.
- Performs planned maintenance actions according with the procedures and makes sure that unexpected impact on the IPTV / VTV service is avoided during the implementation of the changes and/or after.
- Coordinates and is involved during the implementation of high-risk changes.
- Involved in network upgrade activities, software upgrades and IPTV / VTV infrastructure parameter changes maintaining the quality of service and avoiding platform dysfunctionalities.
- Implements preventive maintenance actions.
- Daily monitoring of performance indicators of IPTV / VTV infrastructure.
- Coordinates integration / acceptance testing for new network elements in the IPTV / VTV infrastructure.
- Provides notifications according with agreed time intervals and transmits relevant technical information related to incidents to all stakeholders.
- Escalates technical issues to next level of support (Vendor, 3rd level support).
- Regularly participates in internal and external training sessions in order to improve their technical skills.
- Provides ideas and feedback to develop and improve the processes and procedures used in Regional NOC.
- Trains the monitoring operators (1st Line) and new employees in TV Operations.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Basic knowledge related to IPTV / OTT concepts and equipment.
- Basic REST / SOAP API concepts and experience in usage of Postman (or other alternative tools).
- Proven ability to capture and analyse system / network traces (. Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles)
- Knowledge of CDN technologies.
- Full understanding of internet protocols like HTTP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, RTMP, UDP, ARP, ICMP.
- Knowledge related to micro-services based architecture and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Basic / Advanced Windows Server / Unix knowledge.
- Streaming / content management knowledge.
- Basic IP transport knwoledge (Routing, Swithcing, QoS).
- Understanding of network security practices including the use of VPNs, ACLs and firewalls.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Capability to work in a multi-national environment.
- Advanced spoken/written English language knowledge.
- 2-3 years of experience in IT System Administration / Telecommunication area.
- 1-2 years of experience in operations and support of Cloud / Microsoft / Linux / Virtualization infrastructures.
- Technical studies: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology / Faculty of Automation and Computer Science.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
- Medical and dental services.
- Life insurance.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription.
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers.
- Annual Company Bonus.
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills.
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology.
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company.
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!