Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Did you know that more than half the people in the world now have a mobile phone? That's 5 billion people! It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson enables innovative ways of doing business and shaping the future together, as well as a renewed approach to global challenges such as education, healthcare, climate change and our use of natural resources.
We are undergoing a continuous transformation process to achieve our Networked Society goal. Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Thanks to our employees’ curiosity, determination and proactive approach, our technologies have transformed and shaped the future. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. On a day to day basis, the Center services global customers across the globe, managing networks that, together, enable 200 million subscribers to communicate. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs. We are passionate about social causes (having a strong Brand Ambassadors Team) and sports (over 20 teams participating in major competitions). Find out more about us and our story in Romania on .
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities
- 2nd Level Incident Management
- In depth knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls, proxy servers, VPN concentrators, traffic analyzers
- In depth knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of switching and routing protocols
- Experience with equipment manufactured by Cisco, Huawei, Redback, Juniper, Extreme, Nokia and others
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
- Bachelor/Master of science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Cisco/Juniper certifications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Romanian, ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders, and provide technical solutions.
- Solid understanding of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products.
- Understanding of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS.
- Good experience with the following solutions under MPLS protocol (Layer 3 VPN and Layer 2 VPN/VPLS) is a must.
- Cisco (CCNP , CCNP SP (old CCIP certification)) /Juniper (JNCIA , JNCIP-SP) certifications is a plus
- Understanding of Broad-band Remote Access Protocols like PPP, DHCP, AAA, RADIUS and Mobile Networks like GGSN/SGSN/LTE, CPG is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson SE and Huawei NE40 architecture and platform is a plus.
- Should have excellent network and routing product debugging skills.
- Should have ability to provide rapid root-cause analysis and solution for various customer IP related issues.
- Scripting skills in Perl and/or Expect is a definitely plus.
- Presentation & Communication Skills. Knowledge sharing. Working with People
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline required.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
- Modern, energetic, global working environment;
- Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas;
- Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion;
- Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry;
- Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions;
- Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting.