2nd Level Operations Expert Fulfillment
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are now looking for an Service & Resource Fulfillment Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
You will also:
• Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration
• Execute integration and migration work
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Scripting & coding
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• French language capabilities are necessary
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• 1-2 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
• Min years of experience: 1 year
•Experience with Ericsson and/or Nokia radio equipments (integration/configuration/troubleshooting preffered)
• Domain experience: BSS any other domain is a plus.
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.