At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team oftrong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- We are now looking for an experienced ICT Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and managing solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management.
- The Remedy Developer requires experience in integrating Remedy ITSM suite with other BMC products such as Knowledge Management and Atrium Integration Engine. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state;
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization;
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers;
- Investigate complex issues and provide with cause analysis ;
- Document, plan and implement change request;
- Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments;
- Create and provide work instruction for first level support team;
- Administrating application like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker;
- Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd parties vendor teams;
- Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs;
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge;
- Education: Bachelor degree;
- Minimum years of experience: min 5 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of Linux, Sql;
- Basic networking knowledge ;
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application (it’s a plus);
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (Service Now, Jira);
- Knowledge of ITIL Metodologies (it’s a plus);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Ability to work in a team and independent, communicative, open to learn new tehnologies and tools ;
- Passionate about discover new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team;
- Communicative person, fast learner, open minded;
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.