2nd level BSS Operations Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team oftrong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Second Level BSS Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the ensuring the stability and performance of the BSS platform serving the Amsterdam Public Transport service provider. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Handle incident tickets with the aim of restoring service availability
- Review application’s code to identify bugs which represent the root cause of incidents and solution problems in close communication with 3rd line / developers.
- Engage with technical support teams to help resolve infrastructure related issues
- Perform deployments of new software versions or bug fixes
- Document procedures and help transfer knowledge to 1st line teams
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support escalations.
- Provide after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Excellent understanding of database table structures and ability to design, write and debug SQL statements
- Experience with SQL server administration (including, but not limited to knowledge on viewing sessions and afferent running sql scripts, identify constraints public/foreign keys etc.)
- More than 2 years experience within the BSS domain
- Basic command of Linux/Unix OS
- Proven analytical and technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to recognize when action needs to be taken and does so without direction
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Command of English language – verbal and written communication
- Shell scripting knowledge will be considered a plus
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.