Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Bandai Namco Entertainment Romania is looking for a 2D Game Artist to create awesome art for various new projects.
- Create concept art, mock-ups, game assets, animations, VFX, UI and marketing materials for both fresh new games and established Bandai Namco IPs.
- Integrate assets into Unity, adapt and fine-tune them to make sure their in-game look and feel is at the highest quality possible.
- Render high detail images as well as provide quick sketches and mock-ups.
- Work flawlessly in a variety of art styles, from pixel art to cartoon to realistic art, and find new ways of making them more exciting.
- Work with the Art Director, Design Director and Game Producer to complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- Attend reviews, take feedback, and iterate on concepts as needed.
- At least 4 year experience working in a similar position in the gaming industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other 2D art/painting programs.
- Solid understanding of form, shape, structure, silhouette, lighting, composition, color theory, atmosphere, materials and textures.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate in English.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles would be a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max or Maya is a plus.
- Knowledge of animation is a big plus.
- A portfolio that demonstrates good concept art, drawing and painting skills and range of style. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Be prepared to complete an art test upon request.
- Motivating salary package
- Private medical insurance and meal tickets
- Great office location - access to subway and public transportation; very close to downtown
- Gym facilities with very good access
- Young and creative atmosphere