Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
As a successful 1st Level Broadcast Operations you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of IT Infrastructure and Video Services.
- Follow internal incident-, change- and release management processes in USMS.
- Monitor USMS queues. Attempt first fix and ad-hoc workaround incident resolution activities, including but not limited to Stop/Start applications on alert.
- Investigate troubleshoot and fix problems on relevant systems
- Investigate incidents where technical domain relevancy and ownership is unclear, localize issue and either fix or assign to relevant technical domain owner for fix
- Coordinate with vendor partners in the resolution of tickets providing traces, logs
Documentation, and service correlation
- Creation of incidents on alert, and logging of incidents. Create and distribute tasks to relevant support entities (USMS)
- Creating Problem tickets based on recurring incidents and add information as required, ensuring relevant associations between Problem and Issue are logged.
- Ownership of incidents until fix, with follow up duties, and taking responsibility for e2e resolution of incidents, coordinating the fix with second and third line teams.
- Provide expertise in analysis of major incident root cause and follow up with other Corporate teams as needed
- Assist UPC Countries and coordinate trouble-shooting.
- Adhere to Service and Operational Level Agreements. Working towards targets set by Performance Management and Liberty Global KPIs relevant to Service Assurance, Support and Availability.
- Perform Change Management and Problem Management tasks relevant to the Central Service Desk including monitoring coordination for patches, and implementation approval of Changes.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 2 or more years of experience in a service desk role with comparable technical and soft skills.
- Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organisation.
- People Skills – Experience working in international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds and experience in working with external resources.
- Cultural Awareness – Experience in working people from different cultural backgrounds ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency
- Travel – Possible frequent travel during the year on a need-basis
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview.
- MBO technical engineering degree or higher, preferably specialized in IT applications and infrastructure design, development and/or support.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the Bachelor or higher professional education level.
Broad and deep knowledge of service desk operations.
- eTOM/ ITIL v3 Service Operation certification.
- Language skills – fluent in English (verbal & written) and preferable 1 other European language.
- In depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure (. Unix, DB, Oracle ExaData, ) and Video technical components (. Linear Broadcasting, VoD, Streaming media, Video Headends).
- In depth knowledge of the Liberty Global Operations business processes plus a thorough understanding of products and technologies as used by Liberty Global group.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize workloads as situations change.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Decisive, logical and methodical.
- Analytical skills, continuous driving for improvement, results driven.
- Embracement of change and challenge.
- Ownership and action, customer focused.
- Teamwork and contribution, organizational sensitivity and being able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
We offer You:
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- A possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package