Data Management Team Support
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Discover ING Software Development Center
ING Software Development Center is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 250 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Global Data Management is one of the five building blocks that support ING to be the next generation digital bank by 2020. The Support Specialist is responsible for 1st line customer support for ING Bank Global Data Management which deals with issues in area’s as data governance, definitions and quality and the data lake foundation and ING Private Cloud.
Your day to day:
- Provide customer support in a rapidly developing agile working and IT driven environment;
- Assess and challenge validity of incidents and manage incidents throughout their life cycle;
- Interface and negotiate with different stakeholders (eg. project leads, client, vendor, peers, etc.) to define solutions according business requirements;
- Use applications, processes (ITIL best practices) and methods to provide customer support, ensuring high customer satisfaction and achieving service improvements and optimisation;
- Understand and apply knowledge of ITIL processes, data management, IT infrastructure and banking processes and products;
- You will use applications like: ServiceNow, SharePoint, Confluence and IBM InfoSphere Information Governance Catalogue.
What you bring to the team:
- Service mindedness and good understanding and experience in the area of ITIL processes, IT infrastructure and agile way of working;
- Proven customer support experience preferably in a complex international context, able to connect and integrate functions and actors in the process;
- Excellent communication skills and English language skills both spoken and in word;
Nice to have
- Knowledge of and vision on Data Management, affinity with IT;
- Knowledge of banking processes and products.