SAIDEL Engineering . is a private company, founded in, specialized in performing and coordinating in
situ and laboratory geotechnical investigations, complex geotechnical reports for important projects, geotechnical and structural design, technical assistance for execution of geotechnical works and engineering consulting. We are currently one of the top companies in Romania in this domain.
In the previous period of activity our engineers carried out geotechnical investigations, design and technical assistance for a large number of projects. The members of the team have designed and monitored the execution of pioneering solutions and technologies
in Romania, like the “top-down” method, the first project using “jet-grouting” technology, have introduced into practice the . method for Romanian geotechnical investigations, have designed the structure and the foundation system for the first wind energy converters having the tower made of pre-stressed reinforced concrete, the first large scale civil structure at less than one meter above the tunnel of the subway in Bucharest etc.
During the application of the complex technologies relative to the geotechnical works designed by us, our specialists assured permanent technical assistance by providing the necessary details, changes and optimizations according to the actual data obtained during the construction and out of the monitoring works.
The work portfolio of the team comprises very diverse and complex projects, adding value to the community for which they are constructed. Herein below there are mentioned some of our main work fields:
- geotechnical in situ and laboratory investigation;
- ground investigation reports;
- deep excavations and special foundation systems;
- special foundation works for roads, railways and airports;
-foundations of wind energy converters;
- foundations of silos for grain storage;
- technical expertises for existent foundations and embankments etc.
Our team has performed in-situ and laboratory investigation works, consultancy, design, technical verification and technical expertise for diverse large-scale projects including special works
such as geotechnical structures up to six underground levels for buildings up to 35 floors, elaboration of geotechnical investigation reports, geotechnical and foundation design, technical consultancy and monitoring works for almost one thousand wind turbines within different difficult geotechnical regions in
Romania, Serbia and Bulgaria. Some of the main results of our work are presented in scientific articles and presentations.
Herein below we present our area of activity and services provided.
IN-SITU INVESTIGATIONS AND TESTING
geotechnical drillings and undisturbed soil sampling;
cone penetration tests CPT(U);
dynamic penetration tests (DP-H, DP-M, DP-L);
seismic dilatometer Marchetti tests (SDMT);
standard penetration tests (SPT);
geophysical and geoelectrical services;
instrumented pile load tests;
pile integrity tests;
inclinometric and extensometric measurements.
soil classification and characterization;
compressibility and consolidation behaviour of soils;
shear behaviour and shear strength parameters of soils;
determination of static and dynamic geotechnical parameters;
data compilation, test results analysis, interpretation and test reports.
The highly trained laboratory personnel using state-of-the-art testing equipment provide accurate results to be used for reliable geotechnical design.
ADVANCED GEOTECHNICAL & STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- shallowfoundations, piled or piled raft foundations;
- soil improvement by different technologies;
- deep foundations by different piling technologies;
- retaining structures and slope analysis;
- foundation rafts;
- steel structures;
- reinforced concrete structures;
- pre- and post-stressed reinforced concrete structures;
- adapting of foreign design to the Romanian law and technical standards;
- value added engineering expertise at any stage of the project.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
-engineering consultancy for tender phase, contractors selection, preparation and performance of construction works;
- technical assistance on site and site supervision services including services for Quality Control for Execution (CQ) and Technical Responsible for Execution (RTE);
- construction process supervision by authorized project supervisors (Diriginte de Santier);
- project management.
All geotechnical services provided by SAIDEL Engineering are developed in accordance with the provisions of the European Codes EN 1997-1:2004 and EN 1997-2:2007 and latest in-force Romanian Standards.
Relying on solid basis we are very pleased to provide you value engineering for the success of your projects.