Burke Joinery are looking for highly skilled and experienced bench joiners to become part of our growing team.
Burke Joinery are a joinery manufacturing company based in Ballyfermot, Dublin.
Established in 1986 the company supply a wide range of bespoke and high quality joinery to projects throughout Ireland.
The skills and experience required for the position are:
- 5 years of cabinetmaking and bench joinery experience preferably in the high-end commercial sector
- Advanced understanding in furniture and cabinetmaking methods and processes, including high skill levels in machining, manufacture, and dry-fitting/assembly of doors, frames and bespoke furniture
- Good understanding of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute and integrate with the production team
- Organised, methodical and tidy with an excellent eye for detail
- Good level of both spoken and written English
-1 year fixed contract
- Competitive salary with a minimum of 40 hours work per week
- Safe Pass and manual handling certificates to be provided
- Accommodation provided (with rent to be agreed)