GoHealth Urgent Care is looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. Responsibilities will include search and display-driven PPC campaigns in major search engines, performance analysis and reporting.
As SEM specialist, you will support all aspects of paid campaigns, including strategy development, keyword research, campaign activation, budget management, optimization, reporting and analysis. Additionally, you will be involved in some SEO projects. A successful SEM specialist will efficiently increase high-quality site traffic, ultimately resulting in higher patient volume for the GoHealth Urgent Care business.
The ideal candidate should have three to four years of hands-on experience in online marketing with a strong focus on paid search.
- Manage all aspects of GoHealth Urgent Care's paid search and PPC campaigns.
- Develop long-term SEM keyword strategy, in coordination with SEO strategies and tactics.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage media budgets and spend, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Maintain relationships with Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Expertise in Google Adwords and Bing Ads; proficiency with Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ad Editor.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Acquisio, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Well versed in keyword discovery tools and ad editing platforms (Google Keyword Planner, Wordstream, Google Trends and Google Adwords and Bing Ad Editors).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Skills in CPA goal based campaign optimization across keywords grouping, ad copies, ad groups, and campaign with a strong focus on quality score.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Expertise in SERP competition analysis.
- Expertise in report generation in Adwords, Adcenter, Google Analytics and KPI analysis and reporting to clients.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Skilled in MS Excel.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Engineering or another quantitative, test-driven field.